Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bettie Page Presents: The Librarian by Logan Belle





I must preface everything I write about this book with the simple fact that I really liked it.  That being said, this book is preposterous.  It is part fairytale and part Pygmalion wanna be.  It moves too fast and its conclusion does not seem genuine to the main characters.  Regina was likeable compared to her roommate, but I am getting tired of nice, poor girls getting all the attention.  Sebastian was non descript, and reminiscent of a stalker-rapist, but his wealth and fashion sense certainly made me forget my first impression of him...

So why did I like it?  I am easily entertained these days.  I liked the Bettie Page aspect.  It was a fast read.  Read and let me know your thoughts.

--S

No comments:

Post a Comment